Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for Jim Bunning & Frank ROBINSON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldschoolfan

Dec 24, 2017
I mainly collect 2 players right now, and they are, frank Robinson, and Jim Bunning. I'm looking for high grade vintage cards, and modern autographed cards. I'm looking for oddball stuff like Post cards that are cut with the boarders, Kahns Weiner cards, cut out cards, and just about everything that is gradable. Only modern stuff that I collect right now is autos, unless you have some perfect mint shape relic cards. Not been buying any relic cards, but if you have something in perfect mint shape I will be glad to check it out. Love vintage and odd ball stuff. Everything I keep I send to PSA to be slabbed. I'm looking for some new cards to get graded for my collection. If you have something that fits my wants please let me know. thanks

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Looking for Jim Bunning & Frank ROBINSON

I have a few game-used lineup cards signed by Robinson. Let me know if you would be interested? (Note that as I’m posting this I’m not 100% sure that I have this exact one. It’s an old picture from my phone). I definitely have a few though.

IMG_4250.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
not for trade or sale but I thought I would share with you (a fellow Bunning fan) some of my collection.
BUNNING, JIM 1.jpg
BUNNING, JIM 2.jpg
BUNNING, JIM 6.jpg
BUNNING, JIM.JPG
36/99
BUNNING, JIM 4.jpg
23/25
BUNNING, JIM 5.jpg
4/5
BUNNING, JIM 3.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Glad to see someone collecting Frank Robinson. Criminally overlooked in the hobby.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Glad to see someone collecting Frank Robinson. Criminally overlooked in the hobby.

Agreed.

Met Bunning once. Was skeptical since I had heard how grouchy he was, but he couldn't have been more nice. Told him my Dad was A's fan but that he still heard the FD PG on radio since his own dad was a Phils guy. He seemed to like the story.

That game, despite the outcome of the season, is still part of local lore...

oldschoolfan

Dec 24, 2017
Agreed.

Met Bunning once. Was skeptical since I had heard how grouchy he was, but he couldn't have been more nice. Told him my Dad was A's fan but that he still heard the FD PG on radio since his own dad was a Phils guy. He seemed to like the story.

That game, despite the outcome of the season, is still part of local lore...
I believe politics help make make Bunning a grouch. He was good player but a not the best politician but thats a whole new discussion for another day. I also heard he was a grouch. I started getting back into collecting right before he passed away. If i had been collecting longer I would have a large collection of his TTM autos. He didnt live far from me. Thats one of the reasons I started collecting him when i got back into collecting.

Members online