Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail Day- Full Game Used Items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I originally just posted these in the MT, but I'm still too excited about having them in my collection that I wanted to share with everybody else as well.

A few years back I got into full game used items. It all came about while I was collecting Denard Span (still do, full sized game used only though). Needless to say, I was hooked the moment I got in my first game used bat. Now my collection has grown to include 4 jerseys, 6 hats, 7 bats, and 10 or so locker tags. In 2016, I acquired a Brian Dozier game used bat, which was huge for me. But my goal ever since getting into the game used world has been to obtain a Joe Mauer game used bat.

Well, I one-upped myself and got both of these in the same deal. I know the jersey is just a spring training jersey, but still cool nonetheless, considering it came from his 42 HR season and I have a bat from that season as well.
But to make this even better is that the wife told me to go ahead and buy them.

Brian Dozier Spring Training worn and signed jersey
TLWpTOv.jpg

mng5aNA.jpg

Joe Mauer game used and signed bat
QZez0VB.jpg

LVXNKcA.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very cool additions! Congrats! Any woman approving such a purchase is a keeper

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Haha, there's a reason I picked her. Still questioning why she said yes to me :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mauer is underrated.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I wouldn't say under rated, but under appreciated. He hasn't been the same since the concussion and moving to first, but still gets on base at a decent clip and plays great defense at first base. Yes, overpaid, but I don't gripe about that like a lot of Twins fans do. In my opinion, he would be worth his salary if it weren't for the concussion issues

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online