Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 5/17 /18 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning. New AC & furnace going in today and tomorrow. Money going out!!!

We went through that last year ourselves. Huge hit to the wallet. And we didn’t even get above the middle of the road on what we picked out. Could’ve been over 20k.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Slept like crap last night and was up early. Jayme left to go to the state track meet this morning, so for the next couple of days it will just be the dogs and I at the house

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all, it has been a wild ride since being down here in S.C. my sleep pattern has been jacked since Monday and its killing me! going to sleep at 8, waking up at midnight then falling back to sleep at 1 to wake up at 4:30....

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all. Slept like crap last night and was up early. Jayme left to go to the state track meet this morning, so for the next couple of days it will just be the dogs and I at the house

Track!? I'm paying attention, coaching I assume, what events or head coach? I love track, not too often do I find others that are involved as well.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

Track!? I'm paying attention, coaching I assume, what events or head coach? I love track, not too often do I find others that are involved as well.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Delicious evening
f8350e7b8f22d450179272c1a4366992.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
She is the distance coach. Next year she will be head cross country coach as well after being the assistant the last 2 years. She didn't have a distance kid make it, but I've seen her kids and she didn't have much to work with

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online