Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 5/18/18***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Coffee time

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. The boss is gone today so hopefully it's a nice, quiet day at the office. The mill manager is gone as well, so I'm checking on those guys occasionally. Trying to stay awake after the dog needed out at 1, and is used to waking up around 5 with Jayme

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Headed out to the woods to camp this weekend with my two boys, near the Mississippi River in Galena IL. Unlike MrMet, we're roughing it in tents.

My dad is doing very well recovering from his triple bypass surgery he had Tues. He's up walking, eating well, and wanting to go home.

Everyone have a good weekend!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning. Headed out to the woods to camp this weekend with my two boys, near the Mississippi River in Galena IL. Unlike MrMet, we're roughing it in tents.

My dad is doing very well recovering from his triple bypass surgery he had Tues. He's up walking, eating well, and wanting to go home.

Great news about your dad!!!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

I’m an Eagle Scout, I know roughing it, but tents don’t hold refrigerators big enough to hold all the alcohol to be consumed this weekend ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online