Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Minor League Daily Thread - 5/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kohl Stewart's line - 5 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 4 BB, 1 K

Cody Ponce's line - 6 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 3 K

T.J. Friedl HR (3)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Chris Paddack's line - 5.2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 10 K. (that's four starts without giving up a run)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Chris Paddack's line - 5.2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 10 K. (that's four starts without giving up a run)

Goodness! Padres have ALL the prospects

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Didn't know who this guy was so checked out his career stats and wow....he's been lights out since the day he was drafted. So why does mlb.com have him ranked below 20 prospects in the Padres system with an overall score of 45 (below average)? I'm aware the Padres have a deep system and would have assumed that to be the case in his situation but the overall score of 45 tells me mlb.com simply aren't big on him. Maybe it's because he just came back from TJ surgery & is now 22 years old in high-A? Or more a question of his durability and inability to go deep into games?

I'd really like to draft him onto my minor league team but would like to know others thoughts on him first.

Members online

Latest posts