Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 5/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Vlad no brainer, but Biggio makes the list and Eastern league player of the week(same league he and Vlad play in) 2b Jeff McNeil doesn't ....

"The 26-year-old McNeil hit .389 (14-for-36), with 5 HR, 13 RBI and a .833 slugging percentage this past week. He shares the league lead with 12 HR, and had a 17 game hit streak earlier this year -- the longest in the EL this season so far.*"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Vlad no brainer, but Biggio makes the list and Eastern league player of the week(same league he and Vlad play in) 2b Jeff McNeil doesn't ....

"The 26-year-old McNeil hit .389 (14-for-36), with 5 HR, 13 RBI and a .833 slugging percentage this past week. He shares the league lead with 12 HR, and had a 17 game hit streak earlier this year -- the longest in the EL this season so far.*"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
As you said, he's 26 years old. In Double-A. There's your answer. Golden rule - BA values ceiling above performance.

As mentioned above, Paddack's omission is inexcusable.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
As you said, he's 26 years old. In Double-A. There's your answer. Golden rule - BA values ceiling above performance.

I can understand that approach with mid-season and pre-season rankings but for a weekly hot sheet it should be just about performance.