Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The joys of EBAY..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That is one tough negotiator right there. And honestly, shame on you for shill bidding your own auctions:D. Making all those honest Ray Knight fans pay $12 for an auto... outlandish I say!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That is one tough negotiator right there. And honestly, shame on you for shill bidding your own auctions:D. Making all those honest Ray Knight fans pay $12 for an auto... outlandish I say!

Born on a mountain, raised in a cave
Shilling and thrilling is all that he craves. :|

The only thing left to do is to go full on Vintagesnowmobiles and list the card at $165 just to piss this guy off even more. :lol:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Don't even act like your not trying to set the floor for buyback junkwax era autographs of non-HoF players with an extremely narrow fanbase and extort those true fans who can't be bothered to do any research or wait for the next one. I'm onto you.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Duhhhh!! I was looking at mega refractors on eBay and saw your name. I thought, I know that name from somewhere, but thought it was twitter

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Yup it's me :)
I found a few Mega boxes at Target and did pretty well. Wish I could have found more but I'm happy I even got some.

Members online