Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

to open or not to open 87 Donruss wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hey there all... I've got a sealed box of 87 Donruss sitting on my shelf and I'm tempted but not sure...
What would you all do?
Thanks... seriously debating about this.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It’s worth more sealed but it’s not like it’s a big ticket item either. If you’re not concerned with the value and want an enjoyable nostalgic hour of leisure then bust it, I’ve got a few set needs!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
For me, I'd open it. But wait until you're in the right kind of nostalgic mood.

I recently bought a box of 1991 stadium club series 2, just because the box had the Alomar card on its top panel and I obsessively had to have it for my PC. I saved the packs for a few days and then opened them all in a time warp to when stadium club first came out. Good times. Back in 1991 I went and got myself a set, which I could definitely not afford. The high gloss full bleed cards, with sharp photography, pretty advanced stuff for the day.

By the way, anyone want 36 packs worth of 91 stadium club series 2? There's a couple Bagwells, Ripkens, McGwires, Clemenses, etc in there. $5 plus whatever it costs to ship to you. PM me...