Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 5/29/18*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Made front page of local newspaper sport section. interviewed recently by staff -- this makes my day

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, got a dental cleaning soon, gotta mow the lawn today, wanted to hit the movies to see Solo but I'm not sure I'll make it today.
Congrats on the write up Barry, that's pretty cool

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Short week at work, followed by a week of vacation. We are shorthanded in the warehouse today, so I might wander out there to stack some bags for them this morning. They are only doing 50 pound bags right now, so it won't be too bad. Made it out to the Veteran's Cemetery yesterday, mainly to visit Jayme's dad out there.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Whew what a day! Water pump went out in my work truck. Luckily i work for a guy with his own mechanic shop so everything is almost fixed for my friendship (and dropping what I'm doing to fix his rental houses).

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Took youngest and friend to park, not too bad here in the shade, with a liter of DP on hand.

Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , hope you get most of the $2 I gave 'em! :cool:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Evening all!

Took youngest and friend to park, not too bad here in the shade, with a liter of DP on hand.

Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , hope you get most of the $2 I gave 'em! :cool:

Oh yeah, right to me, lol

If you look at the code on the bottle , if it ends in WF02( and then a number) it came from my factory. If the number at the end is a 7, like WF027, it came from my line, but we only do half liter, so if anything it would probably be WF025

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Oh yeah, right to me, lol

If you look at the code on the bottle , if it ends in WF02( and then a number) it came from my factory. If the number at the end is a 7, like WF027, it came from my line, but we only do half liter, so if anything it would probably be WF025

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

*DING DING*

But it also had "Harvey sucks" on it, so maybe it was you...

Latest posts