Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - June 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Yawn - sleeping disorder . Offer to take minor leaguer to supper for birthday - other players offered to go bar hoping - I wasn't invited .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Local team - we have group of host families - we furnish snacks when they go on road trips , talk to before/ after games . Meet their families [G/F'S LOL] . Group has supper with once a month . help with minor issues . So many have little and paid maybe $1000 month - take out rent other items . Those with signing bonus have the cars .
Hickory Crawdads low "A" Texas Rangers . Only one we've had to advance - Dillon Tate with Yankees. We have two this season

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Miguel Cabrera done for the season, torn bicep.

I remember when I told Miggy on here to sell off 100% back when MC was at his peak. He probably wished he did that now.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Mostly I just posted that to see if you're still around.

What if tatas actually help young collectors break into the hobby? :eek:

pack 1
base
base
base
base

pack 2
base
base
base
auto

pack 3
base
base
base
BEAVER!?!?
case hit!!! :p

Of course I'm around. Work has been really tough here lately and the fire department is going into overdrive with all of our dispatches. But I still come in daily to check on things. You guys are great and I really appreciate all the help you put in to this thread and site. Keep up the great work.

I'd buy a scratch n Sniff card. ;)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
And I hate to see Miggy go down like that. I've always been a closet fan of his. Moreso when he played for the Marlins but still....its tough to see him go down like that. Chris Davis just sucks. Surprised he's still around.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Of course I'm around. Work has been really tough here lately and the fire department is going into overdrive with all of our dispatches. But I still come in daily to check on things. You guys are great and I really appreciate all the help you put in to this thread and site. Keep up the great work.

I'd buy a scratch n Sniff card. ;)

high-oooooooooo!!!!!! :lol:
Or what about those Japanese **** cards? I bet dudes bust those capsules open to sniff over there only to realize they're saturated with splooge already. :rolleyes:

Not sure why anyone is pitching to Mike Trout right now. The rest of the offense is dead after Simmons and Ohtani DLed. He is the only one to do damage.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
LOL. There are some STRANGE cards out there man. Strange indeed.

And I'm glad people are still throwing to Trout. He can't carry the team but so far. Look in the dictionary under Lebron for that comparison.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
LOL. There are some STRANGE cards out there man. Strange indeed.

And I'm glad people are still throwing to Trout. He can't carry the team but so far. Look in the dictionary under Lebron for that comparison.

As reward for winning the Ohtani injury contest, Joey will receive a very very very strange card from me. (and real cards) Wait til you see what it is :lol:

I am glad Mariners are still throwing to Trout too. He loves that ballparks hitters eye plus the Ms GM is the one who drafted him. I think there's a chance he becomes a Mariner one day. He should opt out and go somewhere else, because the Anaheim Los Angeles AL Angels of Anaheim are bottoming out.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? This time there was a runner on second and first base open... they still pitched to Trout ????????????????????????????????????????????? with nobody behind him in the order that can hit at all. . . :confused:

I think Yanks might get Machado and then be over-budget. also Harper going somewhere. This offseason will be the most interesting in a long time.

Members online

Latest posts