Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - June 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I hate basketball, modern basketball that is. A bunch of crying and flopping plus there seems to be a bit of pointshaving.

Recently I have been battling the plague but slowly feel better tonight. Whats new with you all?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
off one steroid hoping keeps me out of OR --no $$ for cards . Meds telling me sleep time now . I dislike NBA also

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I made the first page! haha
been busting my butt at the new job. being in my 3rd week I feel it's going great. have very positive vibes from above as well. who knows though.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I thought I was going to die last week. I was very ill from Sunday morning to Thursday night.

EXTREME diarrhea. Going to the bathroom four to five times an hour.

It was the most miserable I’ve ever been in my entire life.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I made the first page! haha
been busting my butt at the new job. being in my 3rd week I feel it's going great. have very positive vibes from above as well. who knows though.

I saw on here you had a bday the other day... happy belated birthday man, and congrats on 1st page status! :p

off one steroid hoping keeps me out of OR --no $$ for cards . Meds telling me sleep time now . I dislike NBA also

Hang in there, hopefully your condition improves. I seem to have successfully tapered off a drug recently so miracles can happen.

I thought I was going to die last week. I was very ill from Sunday morning to Thursday night.

EXTREME diarrhea. Going to the bathroom four to five times an hour.

It was the most miserable I’ve ever been in my entire life.

This is probably the worst flu season for me since 2012 or so. I couldn't stay asleep for more than 20min at a time but couldn't stay awake either.... so I must have slept 25 times in 20min intervals. :confused:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I lost almost 20 pounds. Put it all back on already probably. It was brutal. All I ate in those days was two pieces of toast, two bowls of chicken noodle soup from Panera, and an apple.

I went to the doctor hoping for some antibiotics or something but she said she didn’t want to give me anything because whatever virus was inside of me needed to work its way out. She gave me stuff to get a stool sample, and lab work done, but I decided to give it a day and see if I started to feel better before doing that, and luckily I woke up for work that night feeling a little better.

I’m all good now. I think I ate some bad meat.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've avoided all such plagues so far this season, I had some awful for a few days in February but that was it. I've managed to chase down all the Wakefield autos except the gold 1/1 out of tier one. I hope it comes to light one day.
I started pondering that thought a bit yesterday. How many cards that people are chasing are just sitting in a box in some storage room that have never been opened or even worse, is the card I am desperately searching for locked away in some guys 10th monster box never to see daylight again. The 2012 Topps toys r us parallel I'm looking for is almost certainly in the second category.
I've got a three day weekend coming up, should be seeing Solo finally, pretty excited, I've heard good things.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I lost almost 20 pounds. Put it all back on already probably. It was brutal. All I ate in those days was two pieces of toast, two bowls of chicken noodle soup from Panera, and an apple.

I went to the doctor hoping for some antibiotics or something but she said she didn’t want to give me anything because whatever virus was inside of me needed to work its way out. She gave me stuff to get a stool sample, and lab work done, but I decided to give it a day and see if I started to feel better before doing that, and luckily I woke up for work that night feeling a little better.

I’m all good now. I think I ate some bad meat.

20 lbs in several days, Damn that sounds like some bad food poisoning. You ate Taco Bell instead of Taco Del Mar?? :cool:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I know Jordan Hicks didn't display much tonight but holy crap can that kid hurl.

Alex Reyes made one start on Wednesday and is immediately back on the disabled list.

Hicks will eventually blow out his elbow.

105 pitches are cool and all, but they’re worthless if they’re not strikes.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haven't seen much baseball recently, but I did get back to those Xmen cartoons... made it to the first terrible episode "Mojovision" damn that's a shtty character. Its needed to be even more annoying to be funny in an ironic way, probably should have brought in Gilbert Gottfried to voice.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My daughter watched the Scooby Doo KISS cartoon movie a ton in our vehicle. I’ve never really watched it too closely, but she was sitting beside me earlier watching it on my iPad and thought I heard a familiar voice. I looked it up on IMDB and I was correct. It was Kevin Smith. Him and Jason Mewes are both in it.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I saw on here you had a bday the other day... happy belated birthday man, and congrats on 1st page status! :p

Hang in there, hopefully your condition improves. I seem to have successfully tapered off a drug recently so miracles can happen.

This is probably the worst flu season for me since 2012 or so. I couldn't stay asleep for more than 20min at a time but couldn't stay awake either.... so I must have slept 25 times in 20min intervals. :confused:

thank you. don't feel 38 that's for sure.. though i guess I'm not sure how it's supposed to feel.

Members online