Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUNE 2018 PICKUP THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
A few Cool Pickups to shareEnos Slaughter 2005 Sweet Spot Immortal Signatures.jpg
Chipper Jones 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch 1.jpgReggie Jackson 2013 Panini Americas Pastime Silhouettes Red.jpgDerek Jeter 2002 Fleer Tradition Grass Patch .jpgRob Guidry 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpgWade Boggs 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpgWillie Randolph 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg

The Guidry and Randolph were not pack released and were used as replacements for other redemptions, so likely short printed

Dan

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Not very often do I get to add FIVE items # 10 or less in a single week but I got incredibly lucky
I sold a bunch on ebay and a seller listed a bunch of stuff at the right time
Paid my eBay fees and used the remaining balance to buy a bunch of needed items
Was totally freaking out waiting for the packages- all arrived Saturday while I was sleeping

This is Batch # 1 that came in Saturday

2005 TIMELESS TREASURES HOME ROAD GAMERS DUO CARD # 02/10 ( I already own the Prime Version)
attachment.php

2005 TIMELESS TREASURES HOME ROAD GAMERS TRIO CARD # 10/10 ( I already own the Prime version)
attachment.php

Also was able to pick up THREE 2006 Exquisite Patches all # to 10.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awesome pickups. My favorite is def the Timeless Treasures Clemens. Love cards with unique pieces like fielding gloves

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I've been looking for the auto version of this card since 2005. It's the only card I need to complete the entire autograph set. If you ever see it PLEASE let me know. (nice card btw).

Wow I'm going for the un auto'd set and it's super tough. I can't even imagine trying to do the auto'd set... I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
I'd love to see the what you've got so far....

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008