Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUNE 2018 PICKUP THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
The 3000 hit cards are awesome, and if I'm not mistaken those are both game-used caps right? (I've been very, very slowly trying to put together the set of the triple game used but if I add 1 a year that's a lot lol. And I've never seen those pennant cards before. They are awesome!!

Yes, both are hat cards, but they are not numbered on the back, making me think they are replacements

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
The 3000 hit cards are awesome, and if I'm not mistaken those are both game-used caps right? (I've been very, very slowly trying to put together the set of the triple game used but if I add 1 a year that's a lot lol. And I've never seen those pennant cards before. They are awesome!!

Ever since those 3000 cards came out I’ve told myself I would put together as much of a set as I could one day. Still have yet to get around to it but one of my all time favorite sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dictoresno

Sep 2, 2017
NJ
got this the other day in the mail for a good price

iVLAiTVl.jpg

dictoresno

Sep 2, 2017
NJ
One of the earliest Jeter autograph cards. Beautiful card and sweet bold auto!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

The fact the auto was so bold on this card was one of the reasons it caught my eye. Didn’t care what the card grade was. But got this for under $200 and had one of the better autos available at the time. Considered a green ink one, but they all looked faded and whatnot. Even though the blue was most common, it has the better eye appeal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Few more recents...

I've been really digging these game used baseball cards from Tribute. I've picked up a couple now from all different years, really cool, different cards.
Scan_20180610 (3).jpg

I've probably overpaid for all of the Sox ones but they are cool enough that I really don't mind.
Scan_20180614 (2).jpg

Few other things...

Scan_20180610 (8).jpg

Scan_20180610 (6).jpg

Scan_20180614 (13).jpg

Scan_20180610 (7).jpg

Scan_20180616 (2).jpg

Scan_20180614 (12).jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
^love the Sox prospect stash, I went on a similar binge earlier this year, now I can't find my Groom tek auto... more digging for that I'm my future. The Ortiz ball card is real nice, cool design and a not so bland part of the ball...great pickups!

Members online