Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUNE 2018 PICKUP THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Glad you like, you need to grab one. I'm hoping it will take the sting away when I eventually sell my gold shimmer auto. BTW, loving the Soto picks. I have one inbound that I will post when I get it later this week.

Thanks! Yeah, I'd wait until Acuna returns & goes on another hot streak before offloading it. He will start a short stint rehab assignment with Gwinnett tomorrow and will likely return to the team next team (according to my fantasy report). He's been ready to play for weeks now but Braves are being extra cautious with him, which is understandable I suppose.

Juan Soto is a super exciting player and his current prices certainly indicate it.

BTW, I love the Kid Gorgeous quote in your signature

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I generally only focus on the triple game-used items (which basically means I don't do much of anything since they almost never show up :D) but this came across my feed and I thought it was a pretty solid price. /55 GU cap card.

Ripken 2000 Fleer 3000 Cap 55.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Found the Green /5, get to show the rainbow (minus 1/1 black).

16DONRUSSOPTICBTTFAUTO.jpg
16DONRUSSOPTICBTTFAUTOBLUE50.jpg
16DONRUSSOPTICBTTFREDAUTO25.jpg
16DONRUSSOPTICBTTFGOLD10.jpg
16DONRUSSOPTICBTTFAUTOGREEN5.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Album page signed by the 1946 Nashua Dodgers.

A year before Jackie broke the MLB color barrier, 3 black players were doing so in the Minors for the Dodgers. Jackie was playing in Montreal, while Roy Campanella and Don Newcombe played for the Nashua Dodgers.

Album page signed by 15 members of the team. Also notable is Buz Bavasi who was the Dodgers GM for a long time abs played an instrumental role in the Integration process.

IMG_4570.JPG
IMG_4571.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Wow I'm going for the un auto'd set and it's super tough. I can't even imagine trying to do the auto'd set... I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
I'd love to see the what you've got so far....
Here you go:
200 Leaf POMB Autos.jpg

NEED VIZQUEL!!!! Last one to complete the set. :)
Some of these cards are #ed to /10... the Vizquel is as well... so it's a White Whale situation... been looking for the card since 2005!

Members online