Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 6/3/18*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm bummed, of course Eddie Rosario has one of his best careergames today and I'm in the car so I cant watch it. Was listening to it through the MLB app while driving, but then the GPS wouldn't talk to me so I had to close out of it before his walk off home run. But in other news, Jayme was scared this morning-View attachment 80254View attachment 80255

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

What the hell is that? I think I’d **** myself too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'd definitely pass on the glass floor [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], nuts to that. I like your shirt though, they are amazing live!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What the hell is that? I think I’d **** myself too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
That is the Skydeck at the Willis Tower in Chicago. Something like 1250 feet up. The elevator only takes 60 seconds to get there too.
I'd definitely pass on the glass floor [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], nuts to that. I like your shirt though, they are amazing live!
They are fantastic in concert. Saw them last November with my dad. Best concert I've been to by far. I almost saw them in December again, but it was a Sunday night concert and I didn't have the vacation days to burn. When we did see them, they were actually recommended to cancel the show due to Dave having laryngitis, but he still sounded great. I would definitely see them a second time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online