Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 6/4/18 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme and I drove from Chicago to Syracuse NY yesterday. Crazy to think we were in 5 states in one day. I'm exhausted this morning. I'm not accustomed to the Eastern time zone at all. After we get up and moving, we will make our way to Cooperstown for the day

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had a small copperhead killed about five houses from me ---- scary when you have twins about 2 1/2 running around

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
1800 miles driven since Friday night. No wonder I'm so tired today. Going two time zones to the East doesn't help much either. But today definitely made it all worth it for me.20180604_121654.jpeg

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Looking forward to a few days in San Francisco! Great Japanese food and a baseball game! Best regards, David PS cool temp!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Checking out Babe Ruth’s ass was that great? ;)

Swing on down to the Poconos before you leave the East Coast, Heather and I will take you guys out to dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
If we had time, we definitely would! Hitting up the game tomorrow, a long with Sam Adam's brewery, plus whatever we have time for. Then Wednesday we are doing the freedoms trail before hitting the road to head back west. All I know is we have to be in Omaha Friday night for some comedian that Jaymes friends want to go to and already had tickets for before we settled on this trip.

Members online