Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The MLB Draft Official Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Day One done.

Top guys still on the board -

Cole Wilcox, Kumar Rocker, Mike Siani, Slade Cecconi, Adam Kloffenstein, Nick Northcut, Ryder Green, Tristan Beck, Blaine Knight, Konnor Pilkington, Jake Wong, Tristan Pompey, Durbin Feltman

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Day One done.

Top guys still on the board -

Cole Wilcox, Kumar Rocker, Mike Siani, Slade Cecconi, Adam Kloffenstein, Nick Northcut, Ryder Green, Tristan Beck, Blaine Knight, Konnor Pilkington, Jake Wong, Tristan Pompey, Durbin Feltman

Kloffenstein must be going to school...that guy should've been off the board already. I'll be posting the winners and losers of day one later lol

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, we can cross him off.

Cole Wilcox ‏@ColeWilcox11
Thank you to all the teams who showed interest in me, but I’ve decided to go home. We have some unfinished business to take care of in Athens. #GoDawgs!!!

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
If Hankins is healthy, the Tribe got a STEAL.

Saw this kid pitch for my alma mater in *******. Hilarious that the Tribe drafted him because my best friend and I kept telling his cousin Carter who we both grew up with, the Cleveland Asst GM (Vandy grad), about him for the past few years and then they go out and draft him. I'm guessing he won't be going to Vandy now that he's a first rounder?

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Well, we can cross him off.

Cole Wilcox ‏@ColeWilcox11
Thank you to all the teams who showed interest in me, but I’ve decided to go home. We have some unfinished business to take care of in Athens. #GoDawgs!!!

Damn right, we need him in Athens. Go Dawgs!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Saw this kid pitch for my alma mater in *******. Hilarious that the Tribe drafted him because my best friend and I kept telling his cousin Carter who we both grew up with, the Cleveland Asst GM (Vandy grad), about him for the past few years and then they go out and draft him. I'm guessing he won't be going to Vandy now that he's a first rounder?

Not likely - although this will cheer you up. Kumar Rocker indicates on his Instagram that he's headed to Vandy.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Not likely - although this will cheer you up. Kumar Rocker indicates on his Instagram that he's headed to Vandy.

Ugh, that's what I figured if he didn't go very high. If his dad stays at Tennessee with Jeremy Pruitt, he'll get to see Kumar play quite a bit. Even with Ethan probably going pro, Vandy still has a loaded incoming class...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
My man Bren Spillane to the Reds in the 3rd. Go Illini. :)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I really hope nobody drafts (or signs) Luke Heimlich.

The only think he deserves is his head in a noose.

But hey, talent it talent, right? Molestation be damned!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The draft has just completed. Luke Heimlich was not selected.

Members online

Latest posts