Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite Movie of Each Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Baseball: The Natural

Football: Rudy

Basketball: Hoosiers

Boxing: Gladiators

Hockey: Goon

Martial Arts: IP Man

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Football - Remember the Titans, Rudy close 2nd

Basketball - Hoosiers, not close

Baseball - Field of Dreams, Bull Durham close 2nd

Hockey - Miracle, not close

Boxing - Rocky 3 with Clubber Lane, although The Champ was the 1st movie I cried at

Golf - Caddy Shack

NASCAR - Cars

Martial Arts - Enter the Dragon. Is that the one with Kareem?

Poker - Rounders, 21 close 2nd, although don’t like Spacey as much anymore

Swimming - Pride. Love this movie!

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Baseball - The Natural tied with The Sandlot
Hockey - Slapshot
Basketball - Hoosiers
Football - Remember the Titans
Boxing- Rocky
Golf - Caddyshack

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Cycling - American Flyers
Billiards - The Hustler
Bowling - The Big Lebowski
Soccer - Victory
Tennis - Bon Voyage Charlie Brown (featuring Snoopy vs Woodstock at Wimbledon)

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Baseball = Bad News Bears
Football = ?
Hockey = ?
Basketball = Hoosiers
Wrestling = Biscuits & Thunder. John Candy and Chris Farley star as an over-the-hill Heel and fresh-faced Face who suddenly get blackballed from the major WWE org. They form an unlikely tag-team duo in a high-school-gym level league and quickly earn a following with their unique style. The build-up toward the inevitable title-belt brawl is incredible and incredibly funny, especially the Battle Royale scene. So many cameos! And the twist ending is a crusher. Heartfelt hilarity all through it, with incredible action photography. Sadly, this isn't a real movie, but a script I started writing back in the 90s, just to see if I could. I never finished it, surely it wouldn't have been bought, and then both guys died. But it would've been awesome.

I can't tell you how excited I was about that fake movie, I almost didn't finish reading and went to go find it on the internet, but I was in such disbelief I had never heard of it before I kept reading for the title. Now I just feel cheated and hollow...:(

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I can't tell you how excited I was about that fake movie, I almost didn't finish reading and went to go find it on the internet, but I was in such disbelief I had never heard of it before I kept reading for the title. Now I just feel cheated and hollow...:(

Hahahahaha.

Members online