Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 6/6 /18*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
GOOD MORNING
lets go sell to 3000 kids at stadium .
Last night was oldest G/S last game at rec ball and played well 3 for 4 at bat. For one of the smallest he still hits almost to the fence in the air . 12 year old about 90 pounds some 200 lbs . I gave out packs of cards to team and brothers had a few left gave to other team --- on family FOUR boys .
Years ago one of the best players was in a batting slump so I took his bat walked around talking to hit = he got a hit - he was about 5 , Last night again I took bat - struck out twice and he got another hit but I told him I'd cut his hair if not . These are the times I will miss . Yes some of the young moms are better looking than most those coffee girls LOL

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning!
Good times there Barry!!! Hope you sell a bunch at the park today and have a great time doing so!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well not bad still didn't meet goal of $500. but selling 1.00 and 5.00 only that's a lot of ONES , lot of fun

Members online