Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay 20% off coupon for today. Post BIN's up to $500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
It looks like eBay has a 20% off coupon for Father's Day running today (code: PICKDADSGIFT) up to $100 in savings.

This is obviously a pretty significant discount.

eBates also appears to be up to 8%, so a pretty sweet combination for savings on 1 item.

I was thinking it would be nice to post items with a BIN that people might want to take advantage of with the discount. A $500 item with the 20% discount ($400) and 8% eBates would be $368 after the money back. Not bad...

(Coupon can also be applied to more expensive items, so feel free to post higher BIN's if the price is reasonable.)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Max. $100 discount.
Valid 6/6 7am-7pm PT.
Minimum order is $50.
Add items to your cart, to be able to bundle multiple items into the discount. You can only checkout once with the coupon.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Man, this would let me buy a couple cards I need for a set for a more reasonable price (still about 100% above what I want to pay), and the seller is on vacation! Not like a Probstein "vacation" where he's continually "offline" (why is that, BTW?), but the store is offline. You can see the cards, but you can't buy any.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Going to max this one out! Have a bunch of stuff piled up from sellers who let me combine over a period of time. WOO HOO!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Max. $100 discount.
Valid 6/6 7am-7pm PT.
Minimum order is $50.
Add items to your cart, to be able to bundle multiple items into the discount. You can only checkout once with the coupon.
Well **** the bed...I didn't realize that and used it once already today

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Picked up a very sharp looking 2010 Topps Heritage Madison Bumganer black refractor. I wouldn’t have bought it without this coupon, so this worked out well.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Pulled the trigger on a 1961 autographed Mantle MVP that I've been watching, with the $100 off!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts