Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Signed Display Photo and Coin Highland Mint Framed Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
One more reason to hate ebay: your link now takes me to a Mark Prior autograph instead of what you purchased.

I hate this garbage. I don’t want to see something similar, I want to see wtf I clicked on. And now the “listing” hyperlink just redirects you to another similar item. What the hell?

I love Highland Mint stuff. Great looking, already framed, cheap display pieces. The manufacture date should be at the bottom of the placard that states the player’s name. Probably impossible to make out in an eBay pic

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Ffs, now you can’t even click on the direct link closed auction on eBay’s own site. My god.

28mcz90.png

I assume this is what you bought? Just check the fine print under his name when you get it.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Kruk is almost always slow to ship and then they usually come FedEx slow boat service. I will say I have bought from them numerous times and got some good stuff and decent prices, but s/h sucks and they have messed up orders of mine more than once. Have always made good though. Just irritating.

Paid $33 for shipping on 6-8-18 and still no not have it:mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Latest posts