cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's not jump the gun.

Ken Rosenthal @ken_Rosenthal
    #Angels GM Billy Eppler: “There have been no changes in Ohtani’s diagnosis and neither our physicians nor medical staff have recommended (Tommy John surgery) or said it’s likely.”
    J.P.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Let's not jump the gun.

#Angels GM Billy Eppler: “There have been no changes in Ohtani’s diagnosis and neither our physicians nor medical staff have recommended (Tommy John surgery) or said it’s likely.”
    I predict it will be four out of six pitchers (3 of 5 from your post about pitchers undergoing this junk science needed TJ).

Angels might as well pull the trigger - minimum he's out the rest of the season since noone in your list of 5 pitchers was back within 7 months and we don't have 7 months left this season and maximum pull it now on the TJ and he could be back by next year's ASB if all goes well.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not jump the gun.

Well, our president did make a special guest appearance in this thread so I figured "fake news" would be uncovered sooner or later.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needed injections in his elbow late last year and iirc had a major arm surgery a few years ago. In between that time he had ankle and knee injuries. Maybe just a bullpen pitcher in the future? Its hard to see where he goes from here since he already had a small workload this year in comparison to what we thought he would do.

It was said how much money he lost by not waiting a few years to come to MLB. Perhaps he knew how bad his arm feels and realized if he didn't come now he may not get a chance to fulfill that MLB dream.

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not good news for the future hobby products! He should be back next year.....Hopefully...the price on the hobby stuff and retail mega boxes will be taking a drive. Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not jump the gun.

Okay....Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12