Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########TUESDAY 6-12 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I could have slept in this morning since I was sleeping so well. Went over to visit Jayme's grandpa last night after work. His home health nurse was going to be gone, and I was already planning on going over there so it worked out well. Had to go get new filters for his vents since his were just caked in dust. Also had to take his blood pressure and give him his pills. Gotta love it though when you walk in to an 87 year old's house and they are watching UFC

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all. I could have slept in this morning since I was sleeping so well. Went over to visit Jayme's grandpa last night after work. His home health nurse was going to be gone, and I was already planning on going over there so it worked out well. Had to go get new filters for his vents since his were just caked in dust. Also had to take his blood pressure and give him his pills. Gotta love it though when you walk in to an 87 year old's house and they are watching UFC

Keeps him young. :D

Members online