Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 6/13/18 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Terrible news about Miggy. Really hard to see him ever regaining All-Star form again, especially after this injury. I know he was off his game the last year and a half, but man, was he fun to watch before that.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all!

Terrible news about Miggy. Really hard to see him ever regaining All-Star form again, especially after this injury. I know he was off his game the last year and a half, but man, was he fun to watch before that.

he was the best hitter in baseball for a long time IMO. They still owe him another seven years on his contract ouch!

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
Good evening. Been awhile...just browsing arouns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone, long day at work for me today 12 hours and still going. On the bright side, I had my tooth removed yesterday and all things considered bit went really well, hardly and residual pain at all.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
bought some ProDebut hit three of four hits didn't finish off -- friend did hit 1/1 Yankee minor leaguer

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

US Open and World Cup both start in AM. I started a World Cup thread in off-topic forum if you're into futbal...

Members online