Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 6/16/18 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My daughter gave me my father's day gift last night
e5a48ab3d150a9fd0fbd4f07083f54e1.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, taking the little one to tae kwan do, it’s dads on the mat day for Father’s Day, and then going to the in laws to celebrate my wife’s birthday and her fathers birthday. Yes, she was born on his birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Switched with another guy to cover work today. Not sure what they did last night, but they didn't get as much done on the boxcar as I would have expected. They have about 800 bags left to get in the car before they are done today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Got a box given to me my two G/S's - pulled a muscle trying to open while laying down --- wasn't taped bad just I ****** . Shirt with roads on back and a car so the babies can drive on my back . Joke's on them - with my round belly I don't lay on stomach

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Anyone having difficulty seeing how many eBay bucks they've earned this quarter? When I click the link in my summary page it just keeps looping back to the summary landing page. I've tried it on the app and my laptop.
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] how's fatherhood going?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone having difficulty seeing how many eBay bucks they've earned this quarter? When I click the link in my summary page it just keeps looping back to the summary landing page. I've tried it on the app and my laptop.
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] how's fatherhood going?

tiring and its flying by already. she is 8 weeks old on Tuesday already.