Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 6/17/18 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I heard his family is pretty well known in the area, can u confirm or deny?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I sell sports cards at local stadium , his cards 10/20 % of sales -everybody knows him / related to . Seen in local businesses off season . When he played against us in minors the auto line was almost from front gate to field . Turned lights off to get him to leave . I don't go to that area 7 miles from my home - out of my way . Can't confirm some things I hear -- nothing bad . I have a ticket signed the night he pitched here . That was a sellout

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I sell sports cards at local stadium , his cards 10/20 % of sales -everybody knows him / related to . Seen in local businesses off season . When he played against us in minors the auto line was almost from front gate to field . Turned lights off to get him to leave . I don't go to that area 7 miles from my home - out of my way . Can't confirm some things I hear -- nothing bad . I have a ticket signed the night he pitched here . That was a sellout
That's awesome. He's a legend here

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts