Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***MONDAY MORNING THREAD 6/18/18 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, news says we can expect record breaking high temps in several areas of CT today, glad I bit the bullet and mowed the lawn yesterday

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
had to run errand so on way back I stopped at garage = refill coffee and restroom . Sat down read newspaper as leaving told owner " Good to spend time here WITHOUT paying anything "

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Another gloomy day here. Been this way since Saturday afternoon. Chance of thunderstorms all the way through Friday this week. Went up to load some trucks, but it started raining so I'll be heading back up there in a couple of hours. Hoping it stays dry enough tomorrow for me to catch a local ball game. They started a new collegiate summer league out here called the Expedition League. The Western Nebraska Pioneers are a 45 minute drive away from me, but I'll be cheering for the Pierre (SD) Trappers since I grew up there. The teams general manager was a grade behind me in school

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
A's back to .500 but now 11.5 out of 1st.

Thanks in part to ex-A Sean Doolittle, who's K/BB is now 53-4. :(

Padres 4 games worse, but only 6.5 out of 1st.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
A's back to .500 but now 11.5 out of 1st.

Thanks in part to ex-A Sean Doolittle, who's K/BB is now 53-4. :(

Padres 4 games worse, but only 6.5 out of 1st.
That trade brought Luzardo and Neuse to the A's. Luzardo is already a borderline HOF'er

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That trade brought Luzardo and Neuse to the A's. Luzardo is already a borderline HOF'er

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Usually they don't work out.

My dad was a HUGE A's fan, back to their time here in Philly. And every Father's Day, I re-realize how good a team you could make of guys the A's traded away due to age/contract status, usually with little return.

Sigh...

Members online