Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 6-20 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Loading trucks again. Baseball game got rained out last night so I was a little bummed. Went to Menards while over there though and spent way too much money. Did get this in the mail last night. Game issued, not game used, but happy to have a Span item from his short time in Tampa Bay20180619_215324.jpeg20180619_215341.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
More of a night crew timing but I hope all the MTers had a good day, work was brutal. I told my boss I was going to go home and try to force my wife to have the baby tonight so I didn't have to come back thursday, I thought it was funnier than he did.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
almost caught one of mine - doc pushed me out of way few seconds later handed baby to me -- Nurse kept calling doctor - he wasn't ready so I was going .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
almost caught one of mine - doc pushed me out of way few seconds later handed baby to me -- Nurse kept calling doctor - he wasn't ready so I was going .

I'm staying north of the equator...I want to travel to that region in the future, I can't see it as ground zero

Members online