Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 1999 Ionix Hologrfx to complete set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigSeph

Jan 1, 2014
NC
Title says it all. This is a 10-card set, as of today I'm missing 9 cards.

Will trade for them as well, if that's your cup of tea. Cards in BOLD are cards I have already.

HG1 - Ken Griffey Jr.
HG2 - Cal Ripken Jr.
HG3 - Frank Thomas
HG4 - Greg Maddux
HG5 - Mike Piazza
HG6 - Alex Rodriguez
HG7 - Chipper Jones
HG8 - Derek Jeter
HG9 - Mark McGwire
HG10 - Juan Gonzalez

They look like this:

scan0016_zpsc38ecc65.jpg

Last edited:

BigSeph

Jan 1, 2014
NC
I still need the Juan Gonzalez. I refuse however to pay $150 for one. Thats how much the last 3 went for.

It was actually on COMC for a few bucks, then a guy bought it and relisted it for something like $50 and then it sold again. Last couple on ebay for $103 and $112.

Where do you get $150 from?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I never saw none of those. how long ago were they listed? I check ebay a lot if I would of saw one at $50 I would have bought it in a heart beat. I have not seen one listed for over a year.That's where I got the $150 from. Do an advance search, there are none that have sold. That goes back 4 months. Why didn't you buy the $50 one?

Last edited:

BigSeph

Jan 1, 2014
NC
I never saw none of those. how long ago were they listed? I check ebay a lot if I would of saw one at $50 I would have bought it in a heart beat. I have not seen one listed for over a year.That's where I got the $150 from. Do an advance search, there are none that have sold. That goes back 4 months. Why didn't you buy the $50 one?

Obviously because I didn't have a program to ping COMC for Hologrfx, thus I was not alerted when it was listed for a few bucks, nor was I alerted when it sold for $50? :)

You can use PWCC's ebay history to see what they sold for > 4 months ago.

Chippers sell for ~$100, McGwires for $50-70. Juan Gonzalez for $150 is something I didn't see anywhere.

BigSeph

Jan 1, 2014
NC
5 years later I have returned. Gave up on trying to finish this set back then, now I'm back on the case.

I only have the A-Rod, need the other 9. If you have them and want to move them, please let me know! Thanks

Members online