Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Junk wax packs at the "antique" mall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Look at this little trove I stumbled upon at the "antique mall" (which, I'm sure most of you know, is a synonym of "indoor flea market"). It piqued my interest for sure, and I found myself all a-tingle at the thought of time traveling 25-30 years into the past.

The little "$2.75 each" sign brought me back down real quick, though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Yep, all I ever find out and about is junk wax.

That's exactly what makes it junk.

I still sat and pondered the pile of wax. After I saw the price tag (and immediately knew I wouldn't be opening any of it), I started thinking about what I would pay for the whole pile. Ten bucks? Fifteen? I mean, it would be the cost of nostalgia; ain't nothin' in those packs that would resell for even half the price being asked per.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That's exactly what makes it junk.

I still sat and pondered the pile of wax. After I saw the price tag (and immediately knew I wouldn't be opening any of it), I started thinking about what I would pay for the whole pile. Ten bucks? Fifteen? I mean, it would be the cost of nostalgia; ain't nothin' in those packs that would resell for even half the price being asked per.

You could use the Topps gum to stabilize wobbly furniture...

Members online

No members online now.