Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats too funny. I can just see Trout saying, "hey kid, sit on down here in this here clubcar.....watch this!"
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4693.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	276.6 KB 
ID:	81148

Name:	IMG_4694.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	195.7 KB 
ID:	81149

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like Pat is saying...

Name:	1acaf43b61bd4b72b0956e0ce9fd12fc--tv-quotes-tv-movie.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	81150

What a dope.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you realize the farm store within walking distance of you sells wine(!)

:53

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	IMG_4724.JPG 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	81175

I got the email newsletter title!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	izfuMO8.0.jpg 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	81176

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D2R drugz story is now world famous!!! ....but was AIDS in the post anywhere?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I see Topps has exclusive rights to 2025 now. If anyone wants to prospect anything it should be unopened boxes of old UD... people are going to want to open good sht eventually.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    D2R drugz story is now world famous!!! ....but was AIDS in the post anywhere?
    Hope I don't lose my job cuz this might make finding a new one a little tougher now!

I should have never used my real name when posting on websites! Well, my full name's actually Death Tow Redemption but it's not that difficult to connect the two. I mean seriously, who names their child with a number in it? That's just silly...
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I see Topps has exclusive rights to 2025 now. If anyone wants to prospect anything it should be unopened boxes of old UD... people are going to want to open good sht eventually.
    For f**k sake! I was really hoping the other companies were gonna get a piece of the pie when Topps previous contract came to an end. I loved Upper Deck baseball cards & Panini made some good $hit too.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will never buy from Topps again. They will kill the whole hobby. Its going to get too boring to player collect, and nobody will set collect because who on earth set collects Topps products. Eventually the prospector craze will die down too due to what you said in the other thread. Not much will be left!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will never buy from Topps again. They will kill the whole hobby. Its going to get too boring to player collect, and nobody will set collect because who on earth set collects Topps products. Eventually the prospector craze will die down too due to what you said in the other thread. Not much will be left!!
    Our hobby is governed by a dictatorship.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the exclusivity will kill the hobby but I certainly don't think it's good for it. When prospecting slows down/dies out something else will take it's place. Alot of the sets do grow stale year after year but there are plenty of team collectors, HOF collectors, etc...to keep things going. I will always anticipate the set or two that Wakefield ends up in each year, but for guys who player collect bigger named I could definitely see it getting a tad boring.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I don't think the exclusivity will kill the hobby but I certainly don't think it's good for it. When prospecting slows down/dies out something else will take it's place. Alot of the sets do grow stale year after year but there are plenty of team collectors, HOF collectors, etc...to keep things going. I will always anticipate the set or two that Wakefield ends up in each year, but for guys who player collect bigger named I could definitely see it getting a tad boring.
    I will be the guy at the corner holding "The End Is Near!!!!" sign.

Well the hobby will still be around but I think its about to get a lot more casual. . . aka in March when the first base Topps set comes out people at a Walmart will go "oh cool, baseball season is almost here" and put a single pack in their cart while waiting in line.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donít like it either, but blame MLB, not Topps.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast