Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My wife is the one who really got me into sushi, we have a couple different places that we like to go around here. I like to try some of the more odd types of rolls, but I never ask questions. That's my sushi trick, I'll eat whatever looks cool but never ask what it is because I know I won't look at it the same.
I ruined a lot of sushi for a coworker when she kept taliking about the tiny red and black balls all over the top and without thinking I told her that was fish eggs, she won't eat it anymore.

One of the rolls o ordered had fish eggs as a topper but I requested for them to not be put on there. It’s not because I don’t like the way they taste, I just don’t like the fish egg surprises that always explode in my mouth hours after eating. It never fails.

My wife turned me on to sushi too, but she always gets the more generic rolls, as seen on the plate on the top of the picture. I am more adventurous.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sushi is my favorite as well, I am also adventurous with the bukake sauce and exotic rolls.

Mariners are 60-40 with a +1 run differential. :confused:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening. couple PC pickups again this weekend. biggest was the 1st day issue mitch haniger from stadium club, to go along with his archives heritage buyback auto. He doesn't have the huge numbers but he's fun to watch

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Just got caught up on the Shogun fight, looks like he might have been beaten into retirement.... possibly even more damage done to him than in the Jon Jones fight. :(

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just got caught up on the Shogun fight, looks like he might have been beaten into retirement.... possibly even more damage done to him than in the Jon Jones fight. :(

It was really bad.

I had told my friend two fights into the main card that every fight was probably going to go to a boring decision, and then Shogun would get KO’d quickly in the first round.

All of which happened.

Crap card all around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts