Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just saw the clip of Daniel Cormier knocking himself down at a press conference :rolleyes: If a chairleg does that to you, how are you going to handle a Stipe kick?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Nelson Cruz making money all kinds of ways

View attachment 81069

I think Ive posted but it needs to be seen.
9:40 to 10:00 .... its funny how adding a song can change a scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO_LxdtA0p8

LOL, that's some funny $hit! I'm trying to think if I've seen all the Saw movies or not...I don't remember there being 7 when I did my last Saw binge-a-thon but I know it was sooner than 5 years ago and apparently Saw 7 was made in 2010. Wasn't it like in 3D or something at the theaters? Normally I'd just check out the plot but the plot is pretty much the same with all of them....creepy doll on bicycle...torture scene (cuts off nads or die)...the old dying guy isn't really dead...torture scene (cut off hand or die)...some twisted morals explained for why they kill...torture scene (kill stranger or you die)...spoiler alert: dying guy has a relative who is killing too...torture scene (kill stranger and cut off ***** or die)...tortured guy is missing limbs and killed so many stranger and survives only to be killed at the very end because they failed to realize the actual point of the game.

Cruz needs to make that money to support that habit yo!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I just saw the clip of Daniel Cormier knocking himself down at a press conference :rolleyes: If a chairleg does that to you, how are you going to handle a Stipe kick?

I really hope DC wins the fight.

I said years and years ago when Jon Jones first came onto the MMA scene that he would be the very first person in UFC history to hold both the LHW & HW titles, and after all the bullsh*t that’s transpired between Jones and Cormier it would be absolutely poetic if it was DC instead of that sh*tbag Jon Jones who accomplished that particular feat.

F*ck Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier always has been, and always will be the hero of this story.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
LOL, that's some funny $hit! I'm trying to think if I've seen all the Saw movies or not...I don't remember there being 7 when I did my last Saw binge-a-thon but I know it was sooner than 5 years ago and apparently Saw 7 was made in 2010. Wasn't it like in 3D or something at the theaters? Normally I'd just check out the plot but the plot is pretty much the same with all of them....creepy doll on bicycle...torture scene (cuts off nads or die)...the old dying guy isn't really dead...torture scene (cut off hand or die)...some twisted morals explained for why they kill...torture scene (kill stranger or you die)...spoiler alert: dying guy has a relative who is killing too...torture scene (kill stranger and cut off ***** or die)...tortured guy is missing limbs and killed so many stranger and survives only to be killed at the very end because they failed to realize the actual point of the game.

This might be the greatest summary of the Saw series Ive ever read. :cool:

Saw 7 was a lot of fun. By that point they had long since tried to explain things and just put a bunch of cool sht together. Saw 7 had Chester Bennington in a trap, if you recall that then you've seen it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I really hope DC wins the fight.

I said years and years ago when Jon Jones first came onto the MMA scene that he would be the very first person in UFC history to hold both the LHW & HW titles, and after all the bullsh*t that’s transpired between Jones and Cormier it would be absolutely poetic if it was DC instead of that sh*tbag Jon Jones who accomplished that particular feat.

F*ck Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier always has been, and always will be the hero of this story.

I hope DC wins as well. It would be a great feather in his cap. Not only has he never lost to anyone but the cheater Jones but the only guy to take him 5 rounds was Gustafsson who clearly beat Jones. What a BS robbery that was.

Who do you think will win in Ngannous vs Derrick Lewis? and in Ortiz vs Liddell 3? . . . and will you even care?!?! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] having a great first game at Safeco field.. doubling with a 2nd rbi now.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I heard in another thread that Stan Wood had a baby... congrats! :grouphug: As long as you don't name them Peter Wood or Dick Wood I think you're off to a great parenting start...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
You read correct, Riley Grace Stanwood is a night owl, she sleeps all day and just rocks out all night, that's been the reason for my absence lately, plenty of time for me during the day but at night she is relentless

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] having a great first game at Safeco field.. doubling with a 2nd rbi now.

Gotta admit I was rooting against the M's last night cuz my opponent had Felix on his team. I did not like doing so cuz I despise the Rockies as a team (same division as D-Backs) and what's worse is they won again today :(

We all know why the M's lost both games....cuz Nelson Cruz was 0-for-4 with a couple strikeouts in each game. He wasn't his usual homer happy PED peppy self. Low on supply maybe? He needs to do more translating to get that cash

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hmm, maybe not...You looked more like him in the first pic from the side, in this pic you look like an Oakland A pitcher from a few years back. They are such a revolving door though that I will never remember his name. :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ironically what makes you look unlike him the most is your nose is not narrowed and coked up like his.... I thought you were the coke king?! :cool:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Ironically what makes you look unlike him the most is your nose is not narrowed and coked up like his.... I thought you were the coke king?! :cool:

LOL, sorry them were sober days. Notice the clear face, lack of facial hair & fake suburban smile. A happier time indeed. Dog days pic of me were coke days which was swiftly following by the all important ****** days. After all, I needed something to calm my nerves and nothing screams "nerve settling" like oxy & heroin (with one or ten Xanax stacked on top of it).

My life has been a revolving cycle of varying drugs of abuse with gaps of soberness. I'd write a book about it if it were the least bit exciting and I was someone of important significance

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah the opiates are fun but hard to get off of. I wouldn't be surprised if a decade from now I was back at it and street hustling chess in some dumpy city park for just enough to get high and buy a can of tuna.

This is actually starting to sound fun... :razz:

PS, who on earth is still starting Felix Hernandez on their fantasy team? He has been garbage for over a dozen starts in a row. The only reason he is still on the team is the contract.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening. card #8 from this set. love the red tint
attachment.php

Members online