Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Scan please....Best regards, David
    Here he is...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7153ccdb761aa42bd03e3b7d337f5460.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	81112

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard in another thread that Stan Wood had a baby... congrats! As long as you don't name them Peter Wood or Dick Wood I think you're off to a great parenting start...

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You read correct, Riley Grace Stanwood is a night owl, she sleeps all day and just rocks out all night, that's been the reason for my absence lately, plenty of time for me during the day but at night she is relentless

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    @death2redemptions having a great first game at Safeco field.. doubling with a 2nd rbi now.
    Gotta admit I was rooting against the M's last night cuz my opponent had Felix on his team. I did not like doing so cuz I despise the Rockies as a team (same division as D-Backs) and what's worse is they won again today

We all know why the M's lost both games....cuz Nelson Cruz was 0-for-4 with a couple strikeouts in each game. He wasn't his usual homer happy PED peppy self. Low on supply maybe? He needs to do more translating to get that cash
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here he is...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7153ccdb761aa42bd03e3b7d337f5460.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	81112
    People do say I bare a striking resemblance to the guy

I'm just way more muscular obviously.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, maybe not...You looked more like him in the first pic from the side, in this pic you look like an Oakland A pitcher from a few years back. They are such a revolving door though that I will never remember his name.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironically what makes you look unlike him the most is your nose is not narrowed and coked up like his.... I thought you were the coke king?!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironically what makes you look unlike him the most is your nose is not narrowed and coked up like his.... I thought you were the coke king?!
    LOL, sorry them were sober days. Notice the clear face, lack of facial hair & fake suburban smile. A happier time indeed. Dog days pic of me were coke days which was swiftly following by the all important opiate days. After all, I needed something to calm my nerves and nothing screams "nerve settling" like oxy & heroin (with one or ten Xanax stacked on top of it).

My life has been a revolving cycle of varying drugs of abuse with gaps of soberness. I'd write a book about it if it were the least bit exciting and I was someone of important significance

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the opiates are fun but hard to get off of. I wouldn't be surprised if a decade from now I was back at it and street hustling chess in some dumpy city park for just enough to get high and buy a can of tuna.

This is actually starting to sound fun...

PS, who on earth is still starting Felix Hernandez on their fantasy team? He has been garbage for over a dozen starts in a row. The only reason he is still on the team is the contract.

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    evening. card #8 from this set. love the red tint

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing set...Its surprising how few set misses UD had in their last decade before Topps cut them out.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DANIEL CORMIER!!!!

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad he got the belt. One of the days Miocic needs to rethink having fighting as a part time job, because he just got skull damage.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am watching the clip now, Brock Lesnar nearly KOs Cormier with a shove!!!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travis Pastrana trying this jump tomorrow.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast