Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My best friends oldest son is autistic. From an outside perspective it seemed like the first year was the hardest on him. Once they had some knowledge and formed a solid network of doctors, teachers, support people etc... It seemed to get better, a continual learning curve for sure but they are doing quite well. He's 11 now, I think he was diagnosed at age 3ish.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
As with everything else.. .the more you know, the less you really want to know!

Sanchez apparently also refused to hustle on a passed ball that allowed a guy to score from 2nd. :confused:

Rumor is he’s hurt. I heard that early today. Haven’t followed up on it this evening though.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
My best friends oldest son is autistic. From an outside perspective it seemed like the first year was the hardest on him. Once they had some knowledge and formed a solid network of doctors, teachers, support people etc... It seemed to get better, a continual learning curve for sure but they are doing quite well. He's 11 now, I think he was diagnosed at age 3ish.

Yeah mine just turned 3 this year and he's our youngest. The hardest part is with him being non-verbal, it's really difficult to tell when he wants something and what that something is. We're trying to teach him sign language for basic stuff like food, drink, potty, etc and it seems to be working so far. He does say a few words here and there, like bye-bye when he knows we're going somewhere, but that's about it. And the meltdowns thankfully are few and far between but damn if he doesn't meltdown with style when he does have one.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I can't watch the game though cuz it's only live on facefu<kbook.

I give up on that POS place. The lag is terrible and the announcing teams and horsesht. I was averaging 2 innings the first few times I watched on FB but now I am done. There was a chess reason I made that FB acct to begin with but I am not even using it for that anymore. I'd rather jerk off a droid like the above gif than go to FB.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I give up on that POS place. The lag is terrible and the announcing teams and horsesht. I was averaging 2 innings the first few times I watched on FB but now I am done. There was a chess reason I made that FB acct to begin with but I am not even using it for that anymore. I'd rather jerk off a droid like the above gif than go to FB.

Yeah, same here. I created an account simply so I could find other people in my area who play Pokemon Go so we could meet up and take down some raids but I hated navigating through that vile place. I met enough people and now just use discord to communicate with fellow Pokemoners. I believe I still have the account but haven't signed on in months.

Members online

Latest posts