Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I’m going to the Cardinals vs Reds game at Busch tomorrow. Couldn’t find one of my friends to go with me, so I guess I’m taking my 12 year old step-daughter.

Adam Wainwright Silver Slugger bobblehead day.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You enjoying the rain delay?

I sure hope Flaherty brings his A game today....if he's able to make another pitch at all.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
My brother is out in Chicago with the family, participating in all the festivities of Pokemon Go Fest! Two entire days of Pokemon awesomeness!!! Me so jelly...

Oh well, I still caught FOUR shiny pokemon today with a few Alola variations. Gotta do my part to help unlock all the reward goodies. In the Americas we need to complete 5 million research tasks by the end of tomorrow.

During the Germany Safari Zone Go Fest worldwide we completed the goal of 15.1 million research tasks within 48 hours. We have to do that again this weekend and then again during the Asian Safari Zone Go Fest later this summer to unlock the ultra bonus super secret prize. Nobody knows what it could be yet...me thinks Gen 4 will be released.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
We’ve already left. We got to the park around 1:30, got out bobbleheads, drank a few beers, ate some food and said screw it.

View attachment 81310
Huge Carlos Martinez bobblehead.

View attachment 81311
Huge Yadier Molina bobblehead.

View attachment 81312
Step-daughter with the C-Mart.

View attachment 81313
Adam Wainwright Silver Slugger bobblehead day.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That really sucks! Do you think the game will start back up again today or are we looking at a suspended game?

Those are some awesome pics with the supersized bobbleheads lol

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That really sucks! Do you think the game will start back up again today or are we looking at a suspended game?

Those are some awesome pics with the supersized bobbleheads lol

I’m not sure if the game will start back up, but it’s no big deal if it does and we miss it. I already had dinner plans for after the game and wouldn’t have been able to stick around all night anyway.

Mainly went for the bobbleheads in the first place, and ended up getting three.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That's awesome! Do they have like a running museum of supersized bobbleheads at Busch Stadium? One of the few (active) stadiums I have never been to but would like to some day.

Nah, they don’t. They just made the Yadi last season for his bobblehead day, then this year they did a Carlos too for his bobblehead day. They did a giveaway a few weeks ago that was a ‘mystery hair’ bobblehead. There were four options you could get.

Do do hope they start making one every season though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If they do a SS bobblehead for a pitcher I wonder if doing a 1testi bobbleball for Yadi is out of the question. :grouphug:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
J.D. Martinez making a run for the Triple Crown this year...

.330 avg - 3rd
29 HR - 1st
80 RBI - 1st

But teammate Mookie is gonna have to go into quiet a slump in order to do so cuz he's leading the league with a .361 avg! Jose Ramirez has also just recently tied him for the league in long balls.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Meanwhile, Sabathia is up to 2,922 career strikeouts.

With 76 strikeouts this season I find it doubtful that he'll reach the 3,000 strikeout mark this year because if he follows his career pace he'll put up 55 more (he needs 78) and that's only if he remains healthy for the remainder of the season. However, if he plays again in 2019, even if just as a spot starter or reliever I believe he'll eventually reach that milestone number.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Dee Gordon has to be one of my least favorite players in a while. He would probably have a -3.0 WAR season if it wasn't for Cano going down. Hard to understand why he is still in leadoff spot despite having one of the lowest obp around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts