Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah they are a bit low on talent right now. Getting a Trout/Machado/Harper next year kind of makes sense for where that team is at.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
What is Flaherty doing? He gets a four run lead and proceeds to walk Rizzo then hit Bryant (on a full count) and then walk Heyward. The kid should have been attacking them in the strike zone from the start, not nibbling around. He must have just lost control of the strike zone and is incapable of putting the ball where he wants to cuz some of these pitches have just been way off. Now Baez can tie the game with one swing of the bat.

This is certainly not how I wanted my fantasy team to kick off after the All-Star game

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Matt Carpenter has three home runs and two doubles today. All of that happened 6th and before. He was then pulled for some reason and Yadi moved to first.

LaStella is pitching now and the Wrigley crowd is great. Cheering loudly for every pitch that’s even close to home plate.

I had Flaherty going today too.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Matt Carpenter has three home runs and two doubles today. All of that happened 6th and before. He was then pulled for some reason and Yadi moved to first.

LaStella is pitching now and the Wrigley crowd is great. Cheering loudly for every pitch that’s even close to home plate.

I had Flaherty going today too.

Carpenter had a historic night apparently. His 5 extra base hits are tied for first all-time with 10 other players.

Flaherty ended up coming through with the win. Struck out 9 in the process. Only blip in his game were the 4 walks & 2 hit batters

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It looks like the only reason Segura hit the HR in the ASG was that Nelson Cruz gave away a few of his ABs to him. Nice guy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Just another day in 04 for PuManchu....I wonder when he gets off the DL, he just passed Griffey then went straight on it. :(

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just another day in 04 for PuManchu....I wonder when he gets off the DL, he just passed Griffey then went straight on it. :(

Yeah man, Pujols was sooooo damn good back then.

I’m so lucky to have been able to watch him every day for a decade, during his greatest years.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
200-1_zpsifedimx9.gif

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yanks fans boo one of the most consistent players this decade off the field after one bad outing, have memory span of goldfish.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My wife is the one who really got me into sushi, we have a couple different places that we like to go around here. I like to try some of the more odd types of rolls, but I never ask questions. That's my sushi trick, I'll eat whatever looks cool but never ask what it is because I know I won't look at it the same.
I ruined a lot of sushi for a coworker when she kept taliking about the tiny red and black balls all over the top and without thinking I told her that was fish eggs, she won't eat it anymore.

Latest posts