Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########TUESDAY 7-3 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, could be a big day, at the hospital with my wife waiting for our first child to make an appearance. If you've never spent the night on a roll out hospital bed I wouldn't recommend it

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning everyone, could be a big day, at the hospital with my wife waiting for our first child to make an appearance. If you've never spent the night on a roll out hospital bed I wouldn't recommend it

I've seen nights that would have been heaven of a bed but those weren't waiting for a baby nights .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

AC was easy, 10 minute fix. TG.

Got a beaut of a football sketch card in, one of my favorite cards I've ever had. Will post later...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna hit the 90's again today. Trying to get quite a bit done around the house tonight and tomorrow morning since the family comes over to my house for the 4th. We are just down the street from the cities firework show. Just doing the simple hot dogs, brats, and hamburgers while everybody else brings a side or dessert.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Upstairs temps, which were over 90, the highest the thermostat goes, are now 78 and dropping.

Thank you Lord Nola for this blessing...

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Smoke from the fire north of San Francisco....in San Francisco....lucky the Ocean breeze later in the evening will blow that stuff away.......Best regards, David

Members online

No members online now.