Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#*#*#*#*#*#*#* 4th OF JULY MORNING THREAD #*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Gentlemen, I'm proud to announce after one of the longest and most stressful days of my life and certainly my wife's, last night we landed a huge pickup, at 10pm Riley Stanwood came into the world.
Someone enjoy an extra burger and beer at a cookout for me, I won't be making it to a cookout today, but it's totally worth it.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
Gentlemen, I'm proud to announce after one of the longest and most stressful days of my life and certainly my wife's, last night we landed a huge pickup, at 10pm Riley Stanwood came into the world.
Someone enjoy an extra burger and beer at a cookout for me, I won't be making it to a cookout today, but it's totally worth it.

Welcome to the world Class of 2060 Hall of Famer, Riley Stanwood...

Congrats on the addition and cherish every moment, it goes by fast!!!

Kevin

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

congrats!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Congrats, welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

You enjoy Riley and I'll take care of the burger & beer!!!!!
CONGRATS!

Jun 28, 2018
Oakland, CA

Whew, *just* made it out in time. Would've been tough to compete with a national holiday but now it's basically a birthday party with the after party of all after parties built in. Congrats :)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
'Merica!
Nathan’s hot dog has 24 carbs.

Joey Chestnut ate 74 hot dogs.

Eating 1776 carbs and 74 hot dogs on 7/4 is the most American stat in history.