Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Chrome Update Mookie Betts Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I am a little confused. I know that MB-46 comes from the 2014 Topps Chrome Update Mega Box. Where does US-20 come from?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Without looking at anything or having any real knowledge of how and why Topps does not things, my guess is that is their basic update series, I feel like I have seen their numbering follow that pattern

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Without looking at anything or having any real knowledge of how and why Topps does not things, my guess is that is their basic update series, I feel like I have seen their numbering follow that pattern

Yes, update series used "US-..." numbering but Betts is not numbered US-20 (he's US-26) and I don't see anything in the Baseballcardpedia 2014 Topps Update entry to show a Betts numbered US-20 on that checklist of base and inserts.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Whoops, yes I meant 26. I checked baseballcardpedia too and only saw MB- cards. I assume the US- cards have to come from there as well. Just wondered if anyone could confirm.

Members online