Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*////////////////// 7/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, i have a family barbecue coming to my house up early. hope its a good day for all.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Morning, all! Going on a bus trip to Citi Field with my brother. We go every single year. Since I'm a Yankees fan I cannot root for the Mets, so I'll be breaking out a neutral hat lol

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all, took my car to get the AC looked at and figure out why my car was starting to overheat. It turns out a hose connecting to the compressor was disconnected and my radiator is cracked, gonna run me about $600

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning, all! Going on a bus trip to Citi Field with my brother. We go every single year. Since I'm a Yankees fan I cannot root for the Mets, so I'll be breaking out a neutral hat lol

Can ya score me a deGrom bobble!!!

Morning all, trying to stay awake, more than halfway thru the drive up to Maine

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, busy weekend ahead with lots of little projects around the house. Wife is still moving slow after delivery so I get to play Butler as well. Oddly I don't mind it though, usually having things to do on the weekend irritates me but knowing I don't have to work for awhile evens it out.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all, took my car to get the AC looked at and figure out why my car was starting to overheat. It turns out a hose connecting to the compressor was disconnected and my radiator is cracked, gonna run me about $600

About a year and a half ago I had an impala that was chronically overheating, the cooling system had all.sorts of issues, after the third.trip to the mechanic in three months I punted and I got a new car. $600 isn't fun, but if that truly fixes it, you're doing well. That stuff gets expensive fast.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
About a year and a half ago I had an impala that was chronically overheating, the cooling system had all.sorts of issues, after the third.trip to the mechanic in three months I punted and I got a new car. $600 isn't fun, but if that truly fixes it, you're doing well. That stuff gets expensive fast.

This place has great reviews! Best in town

Members online