Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** MONDAY MORNING BACK TO WORK THREAD 7/9 ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
wake up wake up coffee time !!!! need to go to work so you can retire and bother all those still working like I do .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be a long, slow day in the office today. I'll get to go load some trucks tomorrow though. Wheat harvest will get rolling later this week as well

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Headed to the mall/B&N with 3 teen girls and Mrs. for gift shopping for my son. All he wants is graphic novels and CFA, which he usually has 4 times a week anyway, for dinner. IF I was doing it alone, it would take about 20 minutes. Unfortunately, it'll be about 4 hours. LOL

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Camden is a pretty neat place, it's like a really scenic town from 50s TV. I grew up in Maine, only been to Camden a handful of times but always enjoyed it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Little guy is NOT a card guy but LCS did have Panini champs set single of Jake Eliot, the rookie kicker, probably his 2nd favorite Eagle. We met him at signing after record kick to beat NYG. Saw him eating CFA right before, which helps boost his coolness in my son's eyes. LOL

Members online