Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SCAM Warning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I've been looking at some 1990 Topps Tiffany cards on eBay and, as many of you know, the 1990 edition is easily identifiable in pics/scans because the Tiffany cards don't have the print run designation on them (F*, B*, etc.) I've been letting sellers know about their incorrect listings as I come across these on eBay. Most sellers are grateful (or just playing dumb) and end up changing the listing title.

One guy (dano9542) claims that he is ignorant about baseball cards and was told by someone that they were Tiffany, so he is going to sell them as such. Pretty sad that he is about to defraud someone out of $27+ on the Thomas. I've reported his items to eBay...he has a Griffey which has since been removed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Topps...813252&hash=item3b134a10c7:g:pCgAAOSwzcpbOtB8

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I thought about being the highest bidder just so I could open a case for fraud after receiving the card and then probably keep it since he would have to pay for the return shipping. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts