Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Bowman Platinum Walmart hobby box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I guess these are called "Hobby Box" even though they are bought at a retail outlet? They had just put out a display, full of packs blasters, and two of these big bad boys. I grabbed a blaster first because, 80 bucks a pop for two guaranteed autos (guaranteed to be of prospects I've never heard of?)? I knew damn well I wasn't likely to pull anything like that amount out of it, but I don't buy boxes much anymore, so what the hell. I went for the bad boy.

I got a handful of inserts, of course (which i will sit if anyone cares), but here are the numbered cards and autos:

Rookie Revelations purple
Ozzie Albies 155/250 (nice to get a young player that's producing in the majors, one whom I've actually witness hit a HR)

Blue Refractor parallels
Felix Hernandez 126/150
Evan White 052/150

Autograph
McKenzie Mills

Green Refractor Autograph
Nick Allen 28/99 (nice to get a color auto of someone I can track a bit - ifI'm lucky and time it right, maybe I could get my money back one day!)

That's all. Always fun to rip something. Can't say I'd recommend these boxes if you're counting on value in return.

Members online