Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for Ozzie Smith cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CKMCards

Jul 13, 2018
Hello! I'm new to the site and hoping to find others who have Ozzie Smith cards for sale/trade. My goal is to collect one of every card from his playing years of 1978-1997. The link to my checklist is below. If it shows Quantity 1, then I have the card and may also have duplicates (I haven't inventoried all of those yet). The prices listed are just what I've seen the cards selling for online, I don't have Beckett values. I have plenty of other non-Ozzie cards to trade if interested. Thanks for looking!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TRtzEayHkHrn3ItK5usQ_Vb8IK4Y9xHai-BmSu2tnGE/edit?usp=sharing

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Welcome to the forums! Rock Chalk!

There are a few Ozzie collectors around here who may be able to help you fill in your list.

CKMCards

Jul 13, 2018
Welcome to the forums! Rock Chalk!

There are a few Ozzie collectors around here who may be able to help you fill in your list.

I hope so. I've tried messaging the ones who say they collect Ozzie cards.

CKMCards

Jul 13, 2018
My checklist has been fully updated and the trade list on the second tab is growing every day. See my signature for the new link. Let’s trade!

https://goo.gl/vShojr

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I've never seen that card before. Any idea what the Beckett description is on it? What would you sell/trade it for?

It was a custom that someone on here was selling since they needed $$, I picked up a few of their customs and this was one of them..
I would sell it as I am thinning out my collection..

Here are the others..

dimaggio-a.jpg

bonds-a.jpg

musial-a.jpg

CKMCards

Jul 13, 2018
I'll let it go for $80.. I think I paid $100.. but since you are a player collector you get a discount..

I'll definitely keep it in mind. I just spent a lot on a couple other collections that I'm still going through. Is there anything you collect I could trade you for it? My trade list is on the second tab at this link:
https://goo.gl/vShojr

Thanks!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey, welcome to the site.

It's not a card, but would you be interested in a game-used lineup card from the Padres 1978 with Smith in the lineup as a rookie?

CKMCards

Jul 13, 2018
Hey, welcome to the site.

It's not a card, but would you be interested in a game-used lineup card from the Padres 1978 with Smith in the lineup as a rookie?

That would be very interesting. Do you have any pictures of it? Is it authenticated at all? What are you asking for it?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
That would be very interesting. Do you have any pictures of it? Is it authenticated at all? What are you asking for it?

Here are the scans. One of Smith’s 1st 3-hit games of his career. Dave Winfield also in lineup and Gaylord Perry on the mound. He won the Cy You. That season.

No authentication but to the best of my knowledge these are not the kind of item anyone has ever tried faking. Would give 125% money back guarantee if there was ever reason to believe it was faked. I got it in a huge lot of lineup cards from that era. Everyone has checked out to this point.

Would be looking $100 on it.

IMG_4874.JPGIMG_4875.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

Members online