Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD *SUNDAY* MORNING*////////////////// 7/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning all -- refill coffee . eight more set ups at stadium unless I run out of cards LOL . My newest selling item is doing well -- GU bats low profit but helps card sells . Any MT want free tickets better hurry -- you can learn how to unload / set up displays / repack / reload van . 22 games total left at home come on down . Nothing better than giving a child a pack of misc cards or if first game a GU baseball - those smiles and thank you from child / parent and my favorite - GRANDPARENTS - PRICELESS !!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Tried a rack pack of Elite Football. Shoulda went with Platinum.

Nothing too exciting insert wise but just don't like the design. "Too shiny". The base look a lot like the Rainbow Foil Topps parallels but with foil borders too...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Tried a rack pack of Elite Football. Shoulda went with Platinum.

Nothing too exciting insert wise but just don't like the design. "Too shiny". The base look a lot like the Rainbow Foil Topps parallels but with foil borders too...

More details:

The FA photoshops are very well done though. My pinks were Favre/ARod, Jewell RC and Hilton.

IMG_20180715_141028.jpg