Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** MONDAY MORNING THREAD 7/16 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
So hard to come back to work today after a week of vacation...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

had one job offer last week and another asked if I was looking for a job . Told one NO WEEKENDS and still wants to talk - that place open seven days a week and I know that won't happen for "new old guy " LOL

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
had one job offer last week and another asked if I was looking for a job . Told one NO WEEKENDS and still wants to talk - that place open seven days a week and I know that won't happen for "new old guy " LOL
Coming out of retirement?? Now who will mock us who still must work?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I keep telling them ; I have to transport G/S's to school = one hour trip , fill in when wife has the twins age 3 , issues with MIL [ not looking good] , Weekends sports for G/S's or others . Do you really need someone three hours a day ? If it was a simple delivery third shift I 'd go to work . Figure i'll have to go back in hospital this fall UGH .
As for MOCKING you need it . All these non paying bidders on Ebay hurt , only 8 more times at stadium this year . Just informed one has football camp / another karate SAME times 20 miles apart . MOST IMPORTANT -- need refill coffee . Now MIL awake

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sorry about the soap opera . Expressing is releasing inside depressions . Don't get me started about sports cards LOL .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be a slow day for wheat harvest with there being enough rain the last couple of days to slow things down. They had 2 loads yesterday was all

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day. Can't wait for the Home Run Derby tonight. I hope Hoskins wins it but I have a feeling that a lefty will win it with Nationals park being friendly to lefty pull hitters. It should be a great display of power!

Members online