Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
It seems eBay always has a coupon going these days. Probably does not bode well for their business (paying for growth) but great for us as customers and sellers!

Let’s use this thread to post new promotions so others can be aware of them.

7/17/18 Promotion - PRIMO119, $25 off any order over $119. I had a $300 PWCC auction win sitting since Sunday and I was able to apply the coupon.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Thanks for that! Was looking last night for ANYTHING discounted as I had 2 orders to complete for over $200 each. Paid for one last night w/o finding anything and was going to pay one tonight. Just got $25 back on todays order at least, thanks to you!

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
Thanks for that! Was looking last night for ANYTHING discounted as I had 2 orders to complete for over $200 each. Paid for one last night w/o finding anything and was going to pay one tonight. Just got $25 back on todays order at least, thanks to you!

It will come off if it was bought before you activate. I did that once I waiting in order. They credited my bucks then changed it to 1%. Just a heads up. Hope it stays. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dec 4, 2008
Correct on the bucks...retroactive does not work there. But it sure did on the coupon!

QUOTE=chadgwynn;2523335]It will come off if it was bought before you activate. I did that once I waiting in order. They credited my bucks then changed it to 1%. Just a heads up. Hope it stays. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app[/QUOTE]

Dec 4, 2008
Coupon worked. I never get any good bucks deals.

Time to create a second eBay account! I am getting ready to make a 3rd. Annoyed that one of my accounts fell under a top rated seller. Not a fan of 14% FV fees. Each gets different promotions at different times, sometimes both at the same time. Both selling promotions and buying promotions alike.

Dec 4, 2008
The seller fees increase when you become a top-rated seller? That seems opposite of what it SHOULD be...discourages someone from becoming top-rated.

No, it’s this obnoxious eBay policy. They stealth increased all fees to 14% and kept it at 10% as long as you are top rated. Same happened to me with one acct falling under so I just started listing everything of $ value on the other account. The irony is that the rating will not improve for a long time due to fewer sales. It’s a vicious cycle!

Dec 4, 2008
Picked up a couple cards for sets I am chasing: 1996 Diamond Destiny Gold Erstad and Bonds, 1998 Pinnacle Epix Emerald Moment Maddux. Then a Chipper I haven’t owned in 10+ years - the 1998 Donruss Crusade Green, and was even able to get a discount on a pile of Chippers I won at auction a few days ago and never paid for. Thanks eBay. ;)

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Picked up a couple cards for sets I am chasing: 1996 Diamond Destiny Gold Erstad and Bonds, 1998 Pinnacle Epix Emerald Moment Maddux. Then a Chipper I haven’t owned in 10+ years - the 1998 Donruss Crusade Green, and was even able to get a discount on a pile of Chippers I won at auction a few days ago and never paid for. Thanks eBay. ;)

Congrats on the Diamond Destiny Golds. Those things are rough to find.

Dec 4, 2008
Thanks! It’s weird. Some players are harder than others. At one time I had seven of the Tony Gwynn golds. What’s up with that? Then other players, to very much include your Ozzie are virtual ghosts. I will resign my set to be complete without the Jeter too. Probably too rich for my blood.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
10% off on eBay.

Details from the site...

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PHLDAYTEN
Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Pacific Time on December 8, 2018.

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 3:00 AM PT on December 7, 2018 until 3:00 AM PT on December 8, 2018. No minimum spend required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I like the %off coupon better than extra Bucks, since it's less out of pocket.

... and even more so when it's any item on ebay except for items in very few categories. I hate those ones that are eligible only
for those items from a list of 50 sellers or so!

Members online