Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does the psa holders show evidence of tampering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
I originally thought it was just a glare when I purchased, but upon receiving it, it is noticeable. On the psa 9, Just below the bar code, left corner and also right corner under label. If I look deed on, then it looks normal. I also found another one on eBay psa 10 that shows same thing. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card BoardIMG_5712.JPGIMG_5711.JPG

Last edited:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
The case doesn't show any apparent signs of tampering, but that definitely looks odd. The Mylar sleeve being optional and non-standard, it's always seemed there is some variability in quality from card to card when it's used. I'm a fan personally, especially for thinner stock cards such as this.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That card has always confused me. PSA labels it as a 1982 issue, but wasn't released by the team in the late '80s?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I don't think it's been tampered with either. If it was cracked out and a fake put in, the case would look like that more on the edges, not in towards the middle like that one. I do agree, it does look odd...maybe something heavy got set on it and cracked right there?

Members online