Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MONDAY MORNING THREAD 7/12**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Back to listing. Been doing better than I thought I would lately. But that $30 hit due to invalid account is gonna bug me for a loong time...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, had a good time last night at the event, it was weird not helping, but it was also very relaxing
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION], you know this guy? And I’m talking about the taller one ;)

IMG_5895.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, at the garage having a few minor things done to my car. The weather looks undecided so far for today, not sure which way it's gonna go

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning everyone, at the garage having a few minor things done to my car. The weather looks undecided so far for today, not sure which way it's gonna go

We had 40+ water rescues around here yesterday, including taking people from a local tavern in lifeboats...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. Off today, and can't wait for Phillies/Dodgers game tonight. Hope it's televised. Chase Utley making his last visit to Philly and should get a big standing O. Hope Roberts starts Utley tonight. Any chance Chase has a shot at the HOF? Go Phillies!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. Off today, and can't wait for Phillies/Dodgers game tonight. Hope it's televised. Chase Utley making his last visit to Philly and should get a big standing O. Hope Roberts starts Utley tonight. Any chance Chase has a shot at the HOF? Go Phillies!

Chase Utley was certainly a gamer, one tough bastard, type of player I love reading about in books about guys that were before my time. He had a high arc in his career but I don't think the HOF is realistic for him. Certainly a player that should be remembered as one of the best at his position during his time though.

Members online

Latest posts